- Oversee the production of Time Out Beijing Family's quarterly magazine.
- Create long-term content plans for Time Out Beijing Family across all digital platforms.
- Manage and coordinate a team of editors, interns and contributors to ensure regular content output.
- Represent Time Out Beijing Family at events, sales meetings and other functions.
- Liaise with the Editorial Director and the Time Out Beijing team to maximise collaboration with the parent publication.
- At least 2 years' experience in editorial, journalism or, ideally, print media positions.
- Strong writing ability and sharp editing skills.
- Previous experience in managing and leading a small team.
- A solid understanding of family life in Beijing, particularly with regard to international schools and hospitals.
- Complete native-level fluency in written and spoken English; Mandarin skills are not a requirement of this position, but will be beneficial.
- Previous experience with InDesign will also be a plus.
This is a full-time in-house position, though allowances may be made for the right candidate.
To apply for either of these positions, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to Editorial Director Kenneth Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Time Out Beijing's Managing Editor Patrick Moore (email@example.com). Please also attach 2 samples of previous published work.