This summer, play enthusiasts get to up their theatrical skills with this summer camp by TheArt. The camp will revolve around the popular novel The Wind in the Willows.
Throughout the drama camp, students will
1. Experience the riverbank lifestyle of Edwardian England;
2. Participate in exploratory drama activities, understand character features through specific lines and actions;
3. Predict the development of the story and think critically on themes such as friendship, kindness and habit from the character’s point of view;
4. Incorporate poem chanting, chorus into the final performance;
5. Make set pieces, costumes and props together;
6. Put on a public performance