Time Out China is looking for a new Film editor. The role is part-time and out-of-house. The successful candidate will run Time Out China's Film content in print and online, which includes Time Out Beijing and Time Out Shanghai.
The ideal candidate will have.
– An extensive knowledge of Chinese film and film in general.
– Several years' writing experience.
– Experience writing for print.
– Experience using a content management system and writing SEO-friendly copy.
To apply, email editor Frank Sweet (email@example.com) with your CV and three writing samples. In the email, tell us why you're the ideal candidate for this role.
Time Out is looking for a talented, enthusiastic intern with experience and knowledge of video production to join its expanding team.
We are looking for someone to produce short videos for our blog feed and social media.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Training in video production.
- Experience in the field.
- A knowledge of Beijing.
- Plenty of ideas to make engaging, shareable videos about the city that fit with the Time Out brand.
Office hours and length of commitment are flexible. To apply, email editor Frank Sweet (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a brief introduction and samples of your video work.
Time Out Family
is looking for a freelance designer to handle its quarterly magazine out-of-house. The successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding creativity and a thorough understanding of the Time Out aesthetic.
We are looking for someone:
- With experience designing magazines.
- Who has the ability to work closely with the editor to maximise the content's impact in print.
- With a thorough understanding of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- General responsibility for the layout of Time Out Family magazine.
- Directing photoshoots with our in-house photographers.
- Designing pages with InDesign.
- Checking the colour proof.
To apply, email Time Out's editor Frank Sweet (email@example.com) with a CV and examples of published work.
Time Out Beijing is looking for interns to join an experienced and passionate team. Part-time and full-time internships are available. Please send a CV and cover letter to editor Frank Sweet (firstname.lastname@example.org).